Motorcycle Technician (Full-time)16.03.2018
We are recruiting for an experienced Motorcycle Technician for our flagship BMW Motorrad Centre on Preston Docklands.
Duties will include servicing, MOT testing, repairing motorcycles, components and accessories plus removal and refitting, diagnosing faults and testing using recognised procedures and techniques.
A current motorcycle licence is essential and manufacturer training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Benefits of working for this successful and award-winning retailer Group include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
Interested candidates should send a current CV with covering letter to email@example.com